The KCC is hosting the second 2023 K-Food Cooking Class on April 24th (Monday) at 6pm ET.
The class will be about 순두부찌개(Sundubu-jjigae, Korean spicy soft tofu stew), led by Chef Sunna Na. To register for the class, please fill out the registration form.
- Offline: $15 for ingredient expenses (Only in Cash / No Change Available)
- Online: Free
The registered participants will receive a confirmation email. Zoom link with a list of the necessary ingredients to prepare will also be sent to online participants.
For any further inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Date: Monday, April 24, 18:00 – 19:30 (ET)
- Offline: Albion Heatherington Recreation Centre (1560 Heatherington Rd, Ottawa, ON K1V 0E5)
- Online: ZOOM
Registration link: https://forms.gle/S8AUKNLkNGyWi7Yd8 (Link will be open on April 11)
- Please select between Offline/Online option.
- Registration will begin on Tuesday, April 11 @ 12:00 (ET)
- Submissions before the registration time will not be accepted.
- Due to limited space, only the first 20 applicants will be accepted for offline class. No limited number for online class participant.
- Please be noted that one registration per participant is required.
⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTICE for the offline class participants ⚠️
Please bring $15 in CASH for ingredient expenses. (E-transfer not available) Change is unavailable so please bring the exact amount.
- After receiving the confirmation, please let us know at least a day before the class if you can’t come. A NO SHOW PENALTY applies if the applicant doesn’t show up on the day of the class without notice. This penalty excludes you from participating in the next class.
- For our planet, we would really appreciate if you could bring your own reusable container for the food 🙂